Who's got the suitcase? He does. He's probably the best dressed passenger in the whole airport. He didn't want to get his suit wrinkled in the suitcase, so he wore it instead. He's off to Virginia for a triple-play missionary Sacrament Meeting. His daughter has one son just home from a mission and a son and a daughter just leaving on a mission, and they're all speaking in church tomorrow! Incredible. I told him he should be there. So he went. It was so weird going to bed alone that I didn't do it until 4:40 AM! My eyes feel like sandpaper now! I couldn't go because I'm going to my nephew's wedding today! Hurray for Dan and Brooke! Happy Wedding Day!
Pin It!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
All Alone
Yesterday, I drove to the airport. It wasn't because I was going anywhere. Not this time.
Who's got the suitcase? He does. He's probably the best dressed passenger in the whole airport. He didn't want to get his suit wrinkled in the suitcase, so he wore it instead. He's off to Virginia for a triple-play missionary Sacrament Meeting. His daughter has one son just home from a mission and a son and a daughter just leaving on a mission, and they're all speaking in church tomorrow! Incredible. I told him he should be there. So he went. It was so weird going to bed alone that I didn't do it until 4:40 AM! My eyes feel like sandpaper now! I couldn't go because I'm going to my nephew's wedding today! Hurray for Dan and Brooke! Happy Wedding Day!
Who's got the suitcase? He does. He's probably the best dressed passenger in the whole airport. He didn't want to get his suit wrinkled in the suitcase, so he wore it instead. He's off to Virginia for a triple-play missionary Sacrament Meeting. His daughter has one son just home from a mission and a son and a daughter just leaving on a mission, and they're all speaking in church tomorrow! Incredible. I told him he should be there. So he went. It was so weird going to bed alone that I didn't do it until 4:40 AM! My eyes feel like sandpaper now! I couldn't go because I'm going to my nephew's wedding today! Hurray for Dan and Brooke! Happy Wedding Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun reception. Nice to see you!
Paul, the party didn't get "good" until you and Bev got there! Let's play again soon!
Post a Comment