In this first picture it shows Caleb smacking us down in Candy Land. Caleb is the green man standing at the finish line. I'm blue and in last place. Karen is yellow and this shows Caleb's fairy taking charge of who won.
Pin It!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
We Have Fairies
Over a year ago, Karen and I read a book called "How to Ditch Your Fairy." Ever since then, we have been aware of who our fairies are and what they do for us. Karen has a game fairy and I have a parking fairy. In other words, Karen always wins whatever game she's playing and I can always get a good parking spot. Until recently, we didn't know that fairies were hereditary. Caleb also has a game fairy, and his fairy is, at times, stronger than Karen's!
In this first picture it shows Caleb smacking us down in Candy Land. Caleb is the green man standing at the finish line. I'm blue and in last place. Karen is yellow and this shows Caleb's fairy taking charge of who won.
Later we went miniature golfing. Karen's fairy decided Caleb was not enough competition and took off, leaving Karen to fend for herself.
Karen's ball went in the water hazard and we had to go get a new ball. Ouch.
But mostly we just had a great time, with or without a fairy.
Caleb loved playing golf!
He wanted to go again the next day, but we found other things to do...
like shopping! I got the most comfortable pair of Clarks ever!
In this first picture it shows Caleb smacking us down in Candy Land. Caleb is the green man standing at the finish line. I'm blue and in last place. Karen is yellow and this shows Caleb's fairy taking charge of who won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I read that book on your recommendation and liked it! I guess you like your parking fairy unlike the girl in the book! Hmmm....I guess I should figure out what kind of fairy I have.
Are there no more birthday pictures?
Yes, there are more birthday pictures. You'll be seeing them very soon.
Post a Comment