Pin It!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Caleb Turns Three

Three years ago on this day my first grandson was born (I later inherited another grandson that is older, but at the time of this picture I didn't know that would happen). It was a Wednesday.
And here he is on his first birthday. His mom didn't want him to eat "sugar" so his cake was banana bread (I think) frosted with yogurt, or something like that, and topped with grapes. Can you tell it's a turtle?
Look how cute!
And birthday number two. He was a serious fan of Lightning McQueen back then.
Today is Caleb's third birthday. Stay tuned to see what his cake looks like this year.

I'm so happy I get to be with Caleb for his birthday. In fact, he's the only one that I've been able to be with for every birthday so far, which includes his "birth" day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Caleb. You guys are crazy cake makers! What's #3???

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! What a big difference in how he looks
between 2 and 3. I think the Guitar Cake is awesome, another great Patti-cake. Good job!