We went skiing last Thursday. I took my camera (I'd even charged the battery so I'd be good to go), and forgot it in the car. I took snacks, water bottles and money. Forgot them all in the car. We had no money to even get a locker and had to borrow some from our friend. Ditto on the camera. I guess we'll just have to go back again before the snow completely melts away for the year.

Is it the photographer or the subject matter that makes this picture look so goofy?

Especially in comparison to this photo- they look so stylish and cool- so I'm thinking it's definitely the subject matter.

Thanks for the great day, and for the locker money!
2 comments:
Was your car not at the ski resort? Could you not just walk back out to the car and get your stuff?
Love the cute raccoons in the first picture, too! Remember when we used to drive up to the mountains to play in the snow for the day when we were little - and we'd wear 4 pairs of pants and tons of shirts and then just peal them off as they got wet? We were always so freezing too. Our toes were ice! Look at you now! Looks like you figured out how to dress stylish AND warm in the snow!
Post a Comment