These next two pictures show the difference in slowing the flow. It's the same picture, but the aperture is changed.
This one is a little too slow. The water looks more like a massive spider web.



All that water had to come from somewhere!
Here was another motion experiment. Water-wheel looks stopped.
Water wheel looks in motion.
It was a fun outing, but I realized my camera cannot do all that Cheryl's camera can do. Therefore, if you want really good pictures, ask her to take them, not me.
7 comments:
Does that mean you're going to get a new one? For some reason not all of your pics posted in your blog. I only see boxes with a question mark in them, but the ones that did show up are nice.
I have the same question mark boxes. The ones I can see look good. I really need to figure out how to take good pictures. I know nothing about shutter speed and aperature and all of that stuff. Maybe when I get a little free time back I will pick up a new hobby. You ALWAYS have great pictures! I love looking at them.
Sorry. I don't know what the glitch is. I'll work on it when I get home.
It's weird- on some computers, all the photos show. On other computers, some are missing. You're not missing too much if you can't see all the pictures. Go to Facebook and look at Cheryl's pictures instead. She has better ones than I do.
Why were you changing your aperture? You should have been changing your shutter speed. And did you take a tripod? Because you can't expect to get breathtaking waterfall pictures unless you are using a tripod and a super slow shutter speed.
Your temple pics are super fabulous though!!
So are you buying a new camera?
I put the aperture on the slowest setting, but felt it was a little too slow, letting in too much light. I can't figure out how to change aperture and shutter speed (which would mean shooting on manual!). I have to pick one and let the camera figure out the other.
As far as getting a new camera, only if SJ still needs a camera- I'll give him mine and then decide what to buy- but I might (I can't believe I'm about to say this) switch camps and go CANON! GASP!!!
Post a Comment