Pin It!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nana's Break

Friday was babysitting day while Laura went to Provo. I took a break from vacuuming to snap these pictures. First, Agnes and Grandpa play ball.
Swing and a miss. Good try.
Eliot wants to play too.
Grandpa has another idea for Eliot. Who says you need snow to play with a sled?
Agnes thought she'd try to pull her brother. Um, yeah.
This boy is darn cute.
Agnes' turn to be pulled.
...and pulled
and pulled!
Meanwhile, look what we found on the ladder of the playset.
Yummy, Fruit Loops with rocks. How long has this been out there?
Oatmeal cookie anyone? These kids get on the airplane tomorrow. Guess who is going to miss them besides me? I think Grandpa is going to miss them, at least a little bit.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear they are leaving. You are such a wonderful Grandma. I know you will miss them.

Bekah said...

It sure has been a joy seeing pictures of these cuties everyday. They are so fun. They are going to miss you guys too I'm sure.

wylie said...

What cute, cute, grandkids! When I drove by this morning (a number of times in fact) I was thinking how much you were going to miss them when they left tomorrow.