Pin It!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Confess

I hate admitting this, but I feel you should know the truth. I have a secret that only my husband and one co-worker know about. I've been watching the Bachelorette. Every week.

It's not something I'm proud of, but I can't give it up either. And before that, I watched the Bachelor, which is why I'm now watching the Bachelorette. Did you know that to date there have been 508 episodes of Bachelor/Bachelorette shows? Crazy. I've only seen a very small portion of those shows. Truly.

However, here's Jillian. She's from Vancouver, Canada.
There are only three guys left (I had to wait until Wes was off the show because I couldn't have his photo on my blog, yuck).
Kiptyn was the very first bachelor out of the limo to meet Jill. He was instantly my first choice to "win."

My number two choice was Jake, but he got dumped a couple weeks ago. It was sad. Chances are good he'll be the next Bachelor, in which case I'll have to watch-again. Ugh.
This is Ed. He left the show a couple weeks ago because he decided his work was more important than this silly show, but then he came back because he realized he made a mistake and wanted to continue being on this silly show.

This is Reid. Reid the Realtor. I think Reid is going home next Monday.
That's my secret. If I don't get to watch the show on Monday night, I watch it the next day at work on the computer (which is actually preferable because I only have to wait 15-30 seconds for the commercials instead of minutes and minutes and minutes).
Now that you know this about me, can we still be friends? I'll understand if you say no.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I totally want to work where you work. Blogging all day and watching that Bachelorette online?! That's my kind of job!

LynnEl Springer said...

I too watch the Bachelorette and watched Bachelor - and a few of the ones even before Jason - in fact many of them!! I'm glad to know you're watching it too. I also loved Kyptin right off. I liked Jake best too and Jesse, but those two are both gone. Dang. I'm not sure how I feel about Ed but I can't stand Wes, and hope really that Reid wins now!! I like him - I think in the end, she might pick Ed, but I I like all three of the guys who are left - so, whatever! It really is a terrible show - morally-wise!

samandholly said...

Any activity in which someone is named KIPTYN is not acceptable. When combined with your voting predilections, this may be the final straw.

wylie said...

I had no idea Patti =) Talia stopped by my computer as I scrolled down this post and say, "Those are LOTS of boys!!"