Pin It!

Monday, July 27, 2009

A Deal

Last weekend we went to St. George for Pioneer Day. While there, Bud stopped at Albertson's so he could get some cherries. He told me they had some sticker books on sale for 50% off, so since we'd eaten almost all the cherries anyway, we went back. But by then, they only had 2 sticker books left (Caleb and Agnes, they're coming your way since you have upcoming travels in the next month or so). They also had kids' books and I picked several out that I wanted to add to my kids' library at home. After I checked out, I noticed I'd been charged full price for the most expensive book ($8.99). Because they charged me incorrectly, I got the book for free! I was so excited! What a deal.
So here's the rest of the deal- if y'all don't mind if I go to an occasional blogging status, I'd like to come back (seriously, I was starting to get really stressed out trying to think of something to blog 6 days a week). And, if I don't have to post a picture to go with every post, that would really be great too (sorry, Nora).
Thanks for being so understanding :)

4 comments:

Ren said...

Caleb LOVES sticker books! I bought him one this past week and it's all he ever wants to do. I have to hide it so I can get a break from stickers every now and again.

Katie said...

Welcome back! We're glad to have you (without pictures and all!)!!

wylie said...

Yes, yes yes--come back! =) Most of us are occasional bloggers and post with pictures when necessary; we just want you back!

BTW great deal on the sticker books.

Wendy said...

So Glad You Are Back! I've Missed YOU! I think occasionally and not having pictures every time is just fine too--that's how I am for sure. Too much stress otherwise.