Pin It!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Birds of a Feather

When we were in St. George a couple weeks ago, I was sitting on the couch and heard a bang on the window. I asked Bud if he knew what it was. He didn't. I investigated and found this.
A bird had flown into the window and left a mess!
How was your fourth? Ours was good! At least lunch was good. I'll share my blueberry pie recipe with you tomorrow. I was happy it was sliceable pie rather than blueberry soup!
P.S. My brother was over and asked for some milk. Later, we were discussing powdered milk and he said powdered milk was nasty or yucky or something like that. I said it had been a long time since he's tried any, to which he agreed. I then told him the milk he drank at my house that day was powdered milk! He was surprised and said it tasted like normal milk. My mom then asked why I was drinking powdered milk, and I said because I use what I store!

No comments: