Pin It!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday To You... My Brown-Eyed Girl

"So hard to find my way,
Now that I'm all on my own."
Today is this girl's birthday.

"I saw you just the other day,
My how you have grown..."
"Do you remember when we used to sing,
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da?"
She doesn't usually like her picture taken. That's why she's usually the one behind the camera.
Who is it? It's my oldest daughter, Karen, of course.
I hope you can find something a little tastier than a healthy salad to celebrate your birthday today!
May all your wishes come true, today and always.

Oh, and thanks for this boy, by the way.
I love you so so so much, my brown-eyed girl!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Karen! You don't remember me but I SO remember you as that little cutie on the swing way back when in Costa Mesa.

wylie said...

Happy Birthday Karen!