I know Jenny always goes to the same 2 places (way to go for breaking out the other night though!), so my question is when you go out to eat, do you try new places all the time or are you like us and just return to the same place again and again? The bottom line is I'm looking for an exciting new place to eat (when I can pull Bud away from our normal place!)
Pin It!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Stuck in a Rut
I know Jenny always goes to the same 2 places (way to go for breaking out the other night though!), so my question is when you go out to eat, do you try new places all the time or are you like us and just return to the same place again and again? The bottom line is I'm looking for an exciting new place to eat (when I can pull Bud away from our normal place!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We generally go to the same few places when we go out - Andrew and me - but when I go out to lunch, I go to lots of different places...so I am fine with going to the same couple of places for dinner, since I frequent the other places at lunch! So what are the places that you go to all the time
Buy an entertainment book. We try lots of interesting places (cheap).
I would suggest ANYWHERE else.
I'm with Samuel on this one. Especially when your restaurant of choice is The Sizzler.
I'm not from the area but I've been to SLC about 8 weeks of my life. When we go (for business) we stay at the Hilton Downtown SLC and Spencers has the most scrumptious melt in your mouth filet megon. Sorry for the spelling.
Post a Comment