
It was a pretty empty movie as far as plot (and as far as people in the theater watching- 3!), but we stayed from the point we entered until the end and it helped pass the time faster. Dustin Hoffman kind of gave me the creeps the way he was always smiling/leering at Emma Thompson.
Then we went into the B.Button movie about 35 minutes late. I'm sure we didn't miss much as it was a 3-hour movie (that's the amount of time Gilligan's tour was supposed to last!)

It was really slow for me through the first 90 minutes or so. I started to enjoy it more about the time Brad Pitt started looking like himself. And I did cry but I can't remember if I laughed (criteria for a good movie- gotta have both). At the end, I decided I liked it but I don't think Bud thought too highly of it. The story was too far fetched for him to believe. I thought the make-up tech did a great job making Brad look like a teenager.
Do you think it was cheating for us to wait in a theater that was showing a movie instead of the empty theater for 50 minutes? I need to know if my conscience should be bothering me!
3 comments:
Well, I'm no saint, that's for sure, but I wouldn't have done it!
By who's rules is it not honest, I wonder? Because I don't think it is very honest for the theater to charge $9.00 admission. It surely can't cost that much to play the movie and operate the theater, that's not very honest either.
I used to stay all day at the theater when I was a kid going from movie to movie, so I'm probably not the best one to ask here either.
Hahaha -- I don't think it's a problem at all! Makes sense to me!
Post a Comment