Pin It!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Cake Wrecks Rocks
Probably the most fun I have in my day to day life (except for playing with Caleb) is reading blogs. Some of them are inspiring, others are entertaining, but this one makes me laugh right out loud, more times than not. If you haven't subscribed to Cake Wrecks, you're missing a daily dose of laughter (and we know laughter keeps you healthy and young- or at least that's what I'm hoping for). This one was posted on Wednesday and had me rolling. As the saying goes (you have to be pretty old to remember it...I qualify as old because I remember it), "Try it, you'll like it!" I don't want to give away the photos from the post, but on this particular day, this was the theme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea, that was good for a laugh. My Grandma had a yellow TP doll on the back of her toilet. And I think I saw one or two of those Barbie cakes growing up too. But the Ken doll and and the chair under her dress cake is just so so totally funny.
But the link from your post didn't direct me to the page, I had to look it up on recent posts list.
I am going to have to add this blog to my list of ones to check everyday.
I check them everyday even though I don't update mine very often lately.
But the good news is that we are getting a new computer today! Yay!
Post a Comment