Pin It!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Agnes Is Three

Happy Birthday Agnes!

Three years ago, Agnes blessed my life by joining my daughter's family, becoming their firstborn child. Agnes needed to be a firstborn. Heavenly Father was aware of that. She takes good care of Eliot! This picture was taken in the hospital, just before going home for the very first time.
This is on her blessing day. The dress was handmade by Agnes' great-grandmother several years before Agnes arrived. Thanks for sending it, Bekah.
I was pretty sad when Agnes' parents decided to move away from Provo. It meant I wouldn't get to see this precious angel so often.
I got to visit on her first birthday, and she got a donut to celebrate the day. Her cake followed a few days later.
Last summer, Agnes and Eliot and their mommy spent a few weeks with me. We had a great time. Agnes is very creative, talkative, and spirited. She knows so much! She is really really smart and loves learning everything. She doesn't like to be idle. There's always too much for her to do for that! She's busy all the time, and has a great imagination.
Happy Birthday my sweet Agnes! I love you so so so so so much!
I hope you have a wonderful time at your carnival birthday!

No comments: