This is my firstborn, Samuel. He turns 32 today.

A very long time ago, he looked like this.

Look at his cute moccasins on his little feet in this next picture (never mind that I have my eyes closed).

And back when he was about 15...

Alert, alert, Amy watch out- here comes a picture of your favorite car... no, that isn't his natural haircolor, but it beats the green color he tried once.

Happy Birthday Samuel. You are an amazing person and I love you so much! You have chosen a terrific wife who has given you two of the most remarkable girls that live on God's green Earth (or anywhere else for that matter). We're anxious for little girl number three to arrive. You're a great father to them!
3 comments:
It is fun to get to know your family a little better since we rarely see them!
Mom, Who's Jenny?
I do want that car so bad! And I think I may have been present for that eyeore pic... Happy B'day to Sam!
Post a Comment