Pin It!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Some friendly Valentine advice from Jonathan Carroll:

"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. "


Thank you Martha, for teaching me how to make these cute candy holders, and thank you Laura, for the link!

Have a 'love'-ly day!

2 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Stacey sent me the same link earlier last week - she wanted to make some - so I was helping her figure it out. After that I thought it would be fun to make some for my Material Girl's group since we met on Saturday. They loved them! I also made some for my co-workers - and for my VT'ees. So I made about 20 of them! They are very easy and VERY cute! Thanks Martha Stewart! And Stacey!!! Too!

Bekah said...

I love these. I think I want to make some next year. Or maybe I could try to find a way to adapt them to other holidays. But they are so cute!