Pin It!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Wave of snow


Wednesday morning we went up to the cabin to get some things. We were surprised at how much snow has fallen. This picture shows the snow coming off the roof, past the bedroom window.


Does that make you feel as claustrophobic as it does me?


Normally, in front of the cabin there is a rock wall, and the snow falls in front of that. Here you can't even see the wall, and the snow goes halfway up the windows. I think if we were still living there full-time, I'd have cabin fever. Bud thought it was a lot of fun to see so much snow. I thought it was a lot of fun to go home and see my garage, pull right in and get in the house without sinking hip-deep into a snow bank. I guess I'm just not very adventurous.

No comments: