Pin It!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Caleb is home!

I picked the Collinwood's up from the airport at midnight last night. Yea! This morning, Caleb's parents were too tired to get up, so I got to have Caleb all to myself for about 2 1/2 hours. He was so good. Just as I was going to take his picture, my camera battery said it was too starving to cooperate, so I had to charge it up. I took his picture with my cell phone instead, and was going to learn how to upload pictures from the phone, but evidently there's some code that I have to wait for from the go@blogger.com people that they still haven't sent (is something not set right on my phone?) it and that was a couple hours ago! I had such a cute picture ready to go too. Bummer. When I get it all figured out, I'll post it. There was a really cute one of Agnes too, but I figured maybe I've posted too many of her in the last several days and people may think I'm showing favoritism. So, no grandkid pictures today. That's boring.
On today's docket is painting the pink/green bedroom. I wonder how much primer we'll have to use before we can even start painting, to cover up the pink/green.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: