I had the best lunch date yesterday! Agnes and Laura came to my work to get me and then we went to lunch. Wendy's twice in less than a week (once with Karen and Caleb last Saturday).
Before Agnes came to Utah, she was in California. Laura took these pictures and shared them with me. When I saw this one it took my breath away.
Look at the happiness this picture brings with it.
You can't be grumpy when you see a picture like this. Oh that I could become as a little child. Let the cares of the world melt away, I have an angel baby at my house.
3 comments:
I thought there was a... my camera... my pictures... only on my blog rule. I don't remember you being at the beach... :)
I'm glad there's not a "my camera, my blog" rule. I love seeing these pictures Patti adds to her her blog! It's a fabulous blog! I love coming here everyday to see what's new with everyone!
Oh, and those pics of Agnes - my goodness, she is glorious! I love her!
Post a Comment