Yesterday we made a gingerbread house.
Eventually, Karen came home from work and helped us finish it up.
In the middle of everything, I had to go to the store for more roof shingles.
One of these things is not like the other...one of these things just doesn't belong! Can you find it?
Caleb wanted the "Christmas lights" hanging from the bottom of the roof to be orange and red on this side...
...and green and red on this side. I let go of the OCD in me just enough to allow him to choose the colors, but it was a struggle.
Front-
Back.
Watch out! Something is crashing into the house! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...
cracking us all up!
We will miss this boy. Come back to be with us again soon, Caleb. Be safe on the airplane today.





3 comments:
Your house is so beautiful! You guys did a great job on it! I hope Caleb gets to come back soon, too!!
Wonderful house! We want Caleb to come back very very soon.
What are you 'shingles' made out of? And your house looks longer than mine! I like your shaped house much better than mine! Very, very cool!
Post a Comment