Pin It!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gifts

Yes, Brynley, you've got the right idea. Merry Christmas, everyone!


I just love her little voice and the way she says things like "Oh, Mary was so essighted!" and "so, I been sinking..."
Today is my favorite day of the year. It falls between the birthday of Joseph Smith, Jr. (through whom the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth), and the day we celebrate the birthday of the Savior of the world.
Today is when all the shopping and wrapping and baking are finished, and we can reflect on the wonderful gift we have been given by Jesus Christ- that of eternal life,  and a remission of our sins if we ask Heavenly Father to forgive us.
My gift to Jesus this year will be to show more kindness to all of Heavenly Father's children, and be the kind of person He would be happy to call His own by keeping myself as unspotted from the world as I possibly can.
What is your gift to Him?


No comments: