Pin It!

Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm A Copycat

A couple of days ago, Sara posted about her New Year's Eve tree. I fell in love with the idea! I am NOT creative, but I can copy like crazy. I told Karen about the idea and we didn't really do anything about it, but yesterday without prompting, Caleb started taking all the Christmas ornaments off the tree. We asked him why he was doing that and he said it was so we could make the New Year's Eve tree! So make it we did (well, they did it while I was in the other room)!






We're ready to PAR-TAY! 



3 comments:

Laura Read said...

Looks fun. What all are you going to do for your party? I wish I lived near you.

Cheryl said...

So cute! Who else is coming?

Wendy said...

Cute and fun idea. And just so you know you've made my New Year's list: See Patti and have a few hours of catch up time! Sound okay? Happy New Year good friend!