I made the cookies. They tasted weird. I don't know why. Anyway, last night, just for fun, I asked Karen to do another taste test. I unwrapped a Dove and a Bliss. I gave her a bite of the Bliss first. After tasting both, she without hesitation asked me, "Really? The FIRST one! The second one was so chalky tasting."
I was ready to write up the post as conclusive evidence that we should all be buying Bliss (I really had no preference, and kind of think the Dove is fun just to see what is written inside, and evidently I'm supposed to keep the promises I make to myself because I got that same one twice in three tries). Just to be totally scientific, I made Karen try another Dove. Evidently that first one was tainted in some way because the second one tasted nothing like the first. In fact, neither she nor I could tell the difference between the two at that point. Maybe our taste buds were just overly saturated by then. I don't know. I guess we'll just have to keep experimenting. Poor us. Do you have a preferred milk chocolate? Caleb likes the Kisses best. I think it is because they are the most fun to unwrap.

1 comment:
Dove Dark, TOTALLY!
Post a Comment