Here's what I came up with for dessert. I started the whole concept by knowing I wanted to put something in these super cute tiny parfait dishes. It's a brownie in the bottom of the dish topped with homemade custard (tinted green to be festive) and topped with cherry pie filling.
The other day I made OBB's fudge. Super creamy, totally delicious. I gave this plate away to a lady I visit teach. See the pretty trees? Those are spritz cookies.
For the party, I had some dough left over, so I thought I'd make a few more cookies.
See Santa holding the plate?
Yeah, on day two of the life of the dough, it decided it no longer wanted to cooperate inside the cookie press. So I said to myself "Self, forget the press!" I rolled the dough into a log, rolled the log into some fondettes (yes, that's what it said on my bag. What, no one uses the word sprinkles anymore?) and baked them like normal.
Cute enough. Now let's play some games!
It involved six decks of cards. We shuffled cards more than we played the game but I think we had fun anyway.


3 comments:
It was super super fun! Thank you for inviting us. Delicious food and great company. And remember, ALWAYS turns over a card when there is a 10!
I saw Randy yesterday but failed to mention it.
We had an awesome time! Lots of good food and friends! Thanks again! :o)
Post a Comment