Pin It!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Button, Button, Who's Got The Button?

I got my sewing machine back. When I found out why it wasn't working well, I laughed until I cried. Really. Actual tears. The last time it didn't work was due to grandchildren thinking it was a good place to put a penny.
This time...buttons. Two huge buttons! Love those kids! While I was there I saw this pattern.

I'm not crazy about the fabric selection in the photo, but in the store, the sample was made up of Halloween prints and it was the cutest thing ever. Now that my sewing machine is all fixed, I should make one! And I think I'll start keeping the cover on the machine from now on when I'm not using it...just in case.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

For real!

LynnEl Springer said...

Where do they put the buttons and pennies into your machine? Interesting! At least you got it fixed! And now you have a new pattern to quilt! So cool! SEW FUN!