Girl, boy, girl, girl, boy, boy, girl, girl. So 1, 1, 2, 2, 3...did it work out?

Yes! It did! 95% sure, at least. Holly also said that the next person up had to have a boy. Karen said that was reason enough for Holly to have the next one! And the next two after that also have to be boys. You guys better get busy!
Also, Laura's due date was changed from 2/18 to 2/22. Agnes' birthday is 2/21 and she said she wants the baby to share her birthday. Since all my grandkids so far have been born in the 20-29th of the month, this one better wait until that window to "keep the pattern."
6 comments:
I'm not sure if you are making fun of me or not... I didn't count Jackson in my pattern, only because you can't prefict the gender of children born before they enter the family, but either way this one is a girl, next one is a boy.
Congratulations!!!
I think it's fun that you have a pattern going - although I don't know if I would want to be the grandchild who "ruined" the pattern. You'll have to come up with a really good, positive term for him/her when he/she comes along.
Congratulations to you and your family on the girl. Such fun!
That's a lot of pressure to keep the pattern going! Congrats to Laura and you:).
So your pattern counting totally didn't make any sense to me. But then when I read Holly's comment, her pattern made sense with what I thought she had meant when she said it should be a girl. Three girls, two boys, three girls, two boys...
Perhaps I did not explain my pattern well. 1 girl, 1 boy. 2 girls, 2 boys. If Laura has a girl, then the next thing is 3 girls, (which it will be), so after that needs to come 3 boys! Who's game for it?
Holly said if I want more grandkids I'm going to have to have more children first, because the children I currently have all seem to be done. I had a dream a few nights ago that Bud and I adopted a Native American boy who had been abandoned. Would that count?
Post a Comment