What about this gorgeous picture? Do you think I can find this very beach and rock?
Another beach...
Another beach...
What better time to go to the beach than when it's snowing at home? Some friends of ours came into the office today. They're taking a cruise and want us to come with them. Here's the details- 14 days, going from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles by way of the Panama Canal. Ports of Call- Cartegena, Columbia (I'm nervous here- what if a drug deal goes down right under my nose?); the Panama Canal; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Huatulco, Mexico (pronounced Wah-tool-co); Acapulco, Mexico; and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Total price, which includes taxes and that pesky daily gratuity you have to pay,... under $2,000. That is not a per person price, that's for both of us! I don't think we can turn it down. Hey Amy, will you come with us and speak Spanish for us? Noah? Jonathan? Kim? Portugese isn't that different from Spanish, and then you can use up your NCL deposit! Anyone else out there that speaks EspaƱol?
See what whining can get you? I guess I CAN work a few regular work weeks until December.
2 comments:
Jealous in a very happy for you way:).
Ahhhh . . . I get it now, thanks for directly me to the blog =) I read it last night before I went to bed and it was just about having to work 4 days a week, couldn't figure out the connection to our email conversation this morning. Anyway . . . that is really, really exciting! It sounds like a fantastic idea. I've often wondered if I could talk the kids into forfeiting all Christmas presents (plus some) and go someplace warm for the holidays.
Post a Comment