Pin It!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Add Another Candle

Last weekend we celebrated my sister's birthday. She wanted me to bring her a coconut cream pie. For some reason, she thinks my pie is even better than Lion House's pie. She wants to figure out how to get a pie to Oprah so I can become rich making pies. I'd rather she didn't, but thank you. Sorry this picture is so dark.
A birthday hug from her youngest-

Under that blanket is her newest grandchild, Deacon. He was born at a whopping 9.15 lbs! At ten days old, he can already hold up his head like a pro.
There's LOTS of babies around here! This boy's name is Tayton.
Hope your birthday was a happy one, Sister! I sure am happy you live in my neighborhood! Now if I could just convince my other sister to move here too...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

For real...what's her deal!?!?! It was a very happy birthday! Thanks for the fabulous pie. Not only is it better than Lion House, it's better than Marie's! YUM!