He said there wasn't enough room. I thought there was plenty of room, so I tried again. "There's not enough room between your head and the top of your hat?"
He assured me there wasn't! Then he took off his hat to show me, and this is what I saw!
It surprised me so completely that I laughed and laughed and laughed. First of all, it surprised me that he was even trying to sneak something into the movie, because he never does that. Secondly, that he would sneak a chocolate bar in his hat (he's not a big chocolate lover) just blew me away. Do you sneak treats into the movie?
5 comments:
That truly is a very funny story!! I love that he was sneaking stuff into the movies. Yes, sneaking treats into the movies is something everyone does, right?
Too funny! I am a movie sneaker but I always buy their popcorn. I take brown lunch sacks with me, dump our first bucket into the sacks for each boy and go get my refill before the movie even starts! I can't stand to pay $4.00 for a box of candy I can get for a buck! You know me:).
Too funny! I am a movie sneaker but I always buy their popcorn. I take brown lunch sacks with me, dump our first bucket into the sacks for each boy and go get my refill before the movie even starts! I can't stand to pay $4.00 for a box of candy I can get for a buck! You know me:).
I sneak. I sneak sodas. I sneak popcorn. I sneak candy. You know there is a 300+ % markup on popcorn?! What a rip. And only the first quarter of it has any butter. What's the big deal?
I sneak - but now I sneak because I'm on a diet and I know how many calories MY popcorn has - and I have to guess at the big tub o' butter at the theater (there's some good justification for you). I also bring in sodas, water and candy (if I have it) in my very large purse. It's one of the reasons I carry a large purse.
Post a Comment