Pin It!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Lost and Found
On my way home from the sewing machine store (and Spoons and Spice!) I decided to go "a new way" which is kind of a private joke (love you, Danny!). In going that new way, I got a little bit lost. Not a lot lost, just a little lost. I went by a cemetery that popped up out of nowhere. When I checked the street signs, I realized I was at the cemetery where my grandparents were buried. Not being in a hurry, I stopped to see if I could find them. I had no trouble at all. I walked straight to the right spot, although I hadn't been here since my grandmother died over 14 years ago.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nope - you weren't lost at all. You were right down the street from Amy's house! Cheryl and I stopped there one time just not too long ago and realized that we were just down the street from Meems!
Post a Comment