They said "chickens don't eat people, people eat chicken!" I wasn't so sure. Karen had to open my door from the inside so I could quickly scoot by this critter before it started pecking me to death. I just barely made it out alive to tell the tale.
Pin It!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Mr. Grumpy and a Scary Chicken
Earlier in the day we'd taken Caleb to Jungle Jim's with lots of his second cousins (or however that works). After we finished there, we wemt to Wheeler Farm, since it was so close. I guess Caleb had enough of his picture being taken because this was all we were getting from him.
Grumpy.
We bribed him. It only worked a little.
They said "chickens don't eat people, people eat chicken!" I wasn't so sure. Karen had to open my door from the inside so I could quickly scoot by this critter before it started pecking me to death. I just barely made it out alive to tell the tale.
They said "chickens don't eat people, people eat chicken!" I wasn't so sure. Karen had to open my door from the inside so I could quickly scoot by this critter before it started pecking me to death. I just barely made it out alive to tell the tale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So are you in SLC or St. George now?
I love the pictures of Caleb taking my picture. Super cute! (And not because I'm in them.)
Post a Comment