I wished I had a cartridge that had a dog on it, and/or a snail, but I didn't, so it's rather plain-looking. Today I was at the hardware store and they had a large tile for $.68. Now I have to figure out what to do with that one! It's about the same size as a tile I bought for my mom that had a little saying on there and that thing cost me...well, I shouldn't say, because my mom reads this blog from time to time. But let me tell you that the profit made on that baby was eeeeenormously hefty! Huge! Maybe I should open an Etsy shop and retire from the office.
Does anyone know a good source for the plate holders needed to go with the tiles? Maybe Tai-pan?
1 comment:
Hi Patty, I took some time looking at your blog, after looking at Marlene's. you look like you are doing very well. It was fun to see all of your kids in their grown up stages. Isn't being a Grandma wonderful? i love it. Anyway, now you'll have to check my blog out.
Post a Comment