
Last February we went to Red Robin in West Valley. We like their food, so we took Agnes there for her birthday dinner. We had the worst service imaginable. It was so terrible that I took the time to write a formal complaint online. I received a quick reply that said I should be hearing from the restaurant soon.
It took a couple of weeks and another reminder online before I heard from anyone. After some back and forth attempts and some phone tagging, I thought it was all resolved, and was told that some "comps" were in the mail. They never came. Just for fun, I wrote one more time to let them know that the comps were never received, but that it was no big deal.
The manager wrote back and said she was coming to my office to hand-deliver my comps. She showed up today. S-C-O-R-E! I was totally surprised at how much free stuff she gave me! It was almost $60 worth of freebies, including free food at Red Robin, but also a Maverik gas card for $10, and a Megaplex movie pass for $22!
I felt bad to learn that our waitress was officially written up, but perhaps now she gives better service.
I'll give them another chance. After all, I have free food waiting for me.
5 comments:
So are you going to wait until we come back to use your coupons? After all, it was because they ruined a little girl's birthday that they felt so bad, right?
Oh and I suggest you use the free RR food coupons at a different RR.
I don't think you should risk it. Maybe you should just mail the coupons to someone else. Hmmm...I'm sure I could come up with some suggestions if you needed help.
There's a Red Robin at The District where my new Megaplex gift card will work. Coincidentally, there's a Red Robin right next to it. Dinner and a movie, and it doesn't involve the original Red Robin location. Awesome.
Except that the manager-girl WAS really nice...,nah. I'll take the dinner and a movie plan. And since The District is a few miles away, I'll fill my tank with gas with my new Maverik gas card. :)
Wow!!! Thats so awesome! Not so awesome about the horrible service....but TOTALLY awesome about getting all the free stuff!!!
I love Red Robin. I go there for my birthday. But around where I live bad service is accepted as the norm. I usually appear to be the only one bothered by it.
Post a Comment