Saturday night we decided to cash it all in, so we went to Jordan Landing to see Letters To Juliet, which was a total chick flick and extremely predictable, so of course I loved it. After the movie (which was free, as was the popcorn, because I used my gift card), we went to Red Robin, since it's right there. It was packed! Not an empty table in the place, but we were seated fairly quickly (...well, 20 minutes instead of the 5-10 that we were promised, but that was okay).
Our service was impeccable and the food was brought super-fast, as was the check. I gave them my free appetizer coupon, my $7 voucher and my $15 gift card. Our final bill was $5.45 which included the tax. So our entire evening out- movie, popcorn, and dinner, turned out to be a pretty cheap date.
6 comments:
Awesome! glad to hear the service was impeccable.
And all so healthy! BTW, it was at the District, not Jordan Landing...don't want you getting people confused that they can go to Red Robin at the Landing..
Oh- thanks for the correction, Cheryl! Yes, it was the District!
Y.U.M.
Oh man, you don't know how bad that picture is for my diet!
I love cheap dates - what a deal!
That Looks good. Jeff just got a Red Robin gift certificate. We usually go for my birthday - but anytime is a good time, right?
John and I went on one of our first dates to Red Robin. It still holds a special, albeit calorie-heavy, place in our hearts.
Post a Comment