I took my Nikon D50 back to the store to tell them to try again to fix the focusing issues. That means I can't use it as a host for the purse camera to upload pictures and Nick says he hasn't found my cable yet. Looks like I need to go get a new one because until I do, there's no pictures coming your way.
In other news, Karen is driving home today and will arrive very late tonight (maybe even arriving past midnight) and will stay with us until Brandon comes home in Sept. Next week, around Wednesday evening, Samuel and his family will be here for several days. Party time!
1 comment:
I don't know if this is the best bragging site.......half the time we don't even know the name of who you're talking about or who they belong to. :-) But they are cute and your blog is fun to read, so keep up the good work.
Post a Comment