I've tried to be pretty consistent about posting daily (except Sundays) but it seems it's becoming rather difficult to keep up right now for a couple of reasons.
The first reason is because I can't find my camera cord to my purse camera (I possibly left it at Laura's house) and all my good pictures are on that camera right now including a video of Agnes climbing the "rock wall" in my backyard.
The second reason is time. I have none. The days of nothing to do at work are over. We had a computer meltdown and it's as though I haven't been at work since March 19th. So I have such an overload of things to do at work I can barely breathe. Time at home is precious as well now that there are extra bodies wandering around that need attention and it doesn't afford me much time for blogging right now.
What I'm saying is that until I get that cord either found or replaced, and until things settle down at work, I may not be able to keep you all informed as to every little detail in my life on a daily basis anymore for awhile. Because- well, I know how you all just can't function without this information and your day just won't be the same without it. If that were only the case! For those of you that use Reader (or some other feed) it's no big deal, but for the few of you that still click-to-check, you may have some wasted clicks.
I hope to remedy this situation in the near future.
2 comments:
My day just won't be the same without your morning blog waiting to greet me first thing! Hope you find your cord soon! Welcome back. We'll see you tonight!
I think you were talking to me about the 'click-to-check' deal! But it's seriously easy for me! Hope things can settle down again soon! Sorry about your computer trouble - and I definitely hope you didn't pay that computer screw-up dude! Sounds like you're a little frustrated too! :(
Post a Comment