Pin It!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He Remembers Me

Sorry to be so late in posting this morning, but I had important things to do! Caleb and Karen arrived early this morning (just past midnight). Caleb was pretty sleepy, but he let me pat his back. Then this morning he woke up and Karen didn't hear him crying so I went up to get him. He stopped crying instantly after I picked him up. We had a fabulous morning together, and even after his mommy woke up an hour later, Caleb still wanted me to hold him and he even cried when I left the room even though his mommy was right there. I can't be sure that he really remembers me from before he moved to Sacramento, but it doesn't matter because he loves me now/still anyway. It was so great to have Karen and Laura just hanging out in the livingroom with the kids playing around us this morning. Then I had to spoil it all by coming to work.

In other news, I've given Laura the assignment of buying the cable connector today so I can start posting pictures again, because blogging without pictures to go with is pretty boring. Sorry.

And yes, Stephanie, you're right (again), the night light is SALT!

No comments: