Pin It!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Irresistible Ice Cream and Stuff

I think I've sinned. All I'm saying is that something that tastes this good has got to be bad. But really, it's not my fault. Laura and Nick had this stuff in their freezer and it was all downhill from there ("the daughter thou gavest me, ... and I did eat"). It says "irresistible" on the side of the container and they ain't a kiddin'!
It has these chunks slabs of chocolate that even frozen are still creamy and chewable (unlike a chocolate chip which when frozen can break your tooth) and totally delicious. That's just the beginning. It's packed with coconut and almonds (yes, I like almonds, no, I don't like walnuts. If it had walnuts, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and I wouldn't be getting fat, regardless of the chunks slabs) and it is divine. Laura says it's only available for a limited time. That's because if this stuff was around all the time, the people in Columbus would be as large as a bus. I know I would be. As it is, this is the last week of production until next year. I gave Nick $20 to stock up. He came home with 2 measly pints. He said they were out of half-gallons (I can understand why). I guess my thighs are grateful, but my mouth says why didn't he buy 4 pints?

The other day we went shopping. We had so much fun! Agnes is modeling an outfit (along with about four hairbands). Most of the other outfits are getting washed because we went through so many clothing changes due to a lack of promptness in getting to the potty. We were too busy shopping. 

Even Dorothy would be jealous of these babies! 


Eliot isn't really falling off the couch. There's a huge ottoman in front of the couch. This guy knows how to chill out. He's such a good baby!

It looks like Eliot is singing and leading the music. He's ready for the Independence Day Parade. 

Agnes says "cheese" instead of just smiling. It's getting harder to get a good picture of her because of that. And to go with it, she squints her eyes and ends up looking like this...
I think Goldilocks probably looked something like this. 

No comments: