Pin It!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pioneer Day

Tuesday night we went to see the floats for today's parade, up-close and personal.
This one was my favorite but I don't know who made it.
There were clocks all over the float.

Agnes got to hold a...flower petal?

Posing with the lady mouse

I really liked this one too. It's a seagull barbecuing crickets.
There was even "smoke" coming from the barbecue.

Can you see the knight in the background? Nice looking dragon.
Good job Orem City.

Not too sure what the deal is with the feet...

A small part of Noah's ark


Agnes couldn't NOT touch and consequently some of the floats are without a tiny portion of their decorations for this morning. Oops.

Future BYU students?

Everything was fine until...


Oops again, Agnes walked the wrong way and collapsed the covering where the driver sits.
I'm sure it's just fine though. Yeah, just fine.


I bought the cheapie version of Photoshop a few days ago. When I overcome my fear of the program I'm going to learn how to chop that lady in the purple shirt out of this photo. Then won't that be such a sweet picture of Karen holding Eliot? Look at Eliot, he's even smiling!
Happy Pioneer Day. I'm blessed to live in this valley with gorgeous mountains. I appreciate all those who made that trek across the plains and settled this beautiful place.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm grateful too! And now I'll get to see those beautiful mountains every day as I drive from my new house out of my new neighborhood on my way to work. Can't wait!