Lucky for me (or maybe you, depending on how you feel about it), Laura showed me how I could use my other camera as a "host" for the sd card even though the camera could not recognize the pictures. All that was necessary was for the camera to recognize them and it did that. So I didn't need that other cable to get the pictures out of the camera after all.
These pictures were taken last week while I was visiting Agnes at her house. Now she's at my house!
We decided we needed to make some cookies for Independence Day.
Don't mess with a girl and her shopping cart when there are cookies to be baked!

Can you see how fast she's pushing that cart?

And she's so cool with her sunglasses on.

There's no cookie stuff in this aisle

Agnes told me we needed a cookie sheet, but I figured her mommy had one at home. I was wrong, Agnes was right. I should have bought the cookie sheet.

Appropriately, we're making star cookies.
Watch out!
I know what you're thinking...crazy woman driver. That's why she doesn't have her license yet.
2 comments:
Hilarious! So fun to see that cute girl in person last night! Glad you're back sister!
Those are great pictures! How did you get that action shot at the beginning?! Good job! It's a great picture of her speeding through the store!!
Post a Comment