Pin It!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Where does this go?

Strangely, we had internet access available to us at our house for a couple of days. Sadly though, it no longer exists, so I'm back to just having the internet at work. It's been interesting trying to figure out what to put where, especially in the kitchen. I don't know if it will pass Laura's approval since she said my other kitchen in Santa Clara was put together wrong. Good thing she's coming to visit so if I've made any mistakes she can correct them before I get too used to stuff where I've already put it.
Fun news- I have a lift being installed for my Kitchen Aid. I will be able to keep it in a cupboard when it's not being used, and then just pull it up to counter level by raising this platform when I need it without hefting it out of the cupboard.
All of Bud's family is coming over tomorrow for dinner. Yikes. I don't think I'm ready for that yet.
I took more pictures of the house, but forgot the cable so I can't get them out of the camera yet. Dumb.

No comments: