Pin It!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Disappointment

The night before last we went to dinner at La Caille. I've heard so much about the restaurant and was highly anticipating the event. We were having our neighborhood Christmas party there this year, so I was finally going to get to see the place. When we got there, we had to wait almost 20 minutes to get the car parked because the valet was so busy with all the cars ahead of us (hundreds of people were in attendance). My first disappointment was that we weren't really eating IN the restaurant. We were shuffled off to a large building that felt like a greenhouse, or a huge garage with plants in it. I found out we were going to be eating "buffet-style." Bud thought the meatballs tasted like they were from a can. I guess I can't really say that I've eaten at La Caille yet because this certainly doesn't count as having experienced the real deal. I wanted to post a picture of the beautiful lights they have out by the road, but I haven't taken the picture yet!

No comments: