Pin It!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Making the switch

I've had another blog going for a couple of years now (with very few entries), only recently making it publicly known. I decided to switch to blogspot.com because the other site was too difficult to use. So, from now on, I'll post stuff here with a link to the other, in case people want to read the few posts that exist on the other site. Not much news there anyway. Maybe I should go get the book blogging for dummies so I can learn how to blog cool like Holly and Karen and April.

Here is a picture from our family blog. Danny photoshopped Laura and Anges into it because they didn't get to come to St. George with the rest of us. Just don't look at the size difference between Samuel and Laura! This was a great-looking Santa, but he wasn't in a very jolly mood. Whoever heard of an unjolly Santa?

No comments: