Pin It!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm officially old

Last week we went to La Caille for dinner. It wasn't very good. A few days later we had dinner at the ward Christmas party. Baked potatoes with chili. Bud and I enjoyed that more than La Caille. Last night we went to dinner at Sizzler. Now if you're one of my kids, you will call it "The Sizzler" because that's what all old people tend to call it and they're making fun of the old people. I had such a tasty dinner at Sizzler that I think it makes me officially old because I could eat there a couple times a week and be happy about it. First, happy because I don't have to go home after work and figure out what to make for dinner. Second, happy because I love raisins on my salad and I can get raisins at Sizzler, AND boiled egg, AND avocado! I only like one item on their regular menu though. Chicken strips. It's a lunch item so you have to ask for it at dinner because it's not listed. Definitely officially old.

No comments: