We invited our extended family over to share dinner with us. We're waiting for their arrival...
Jason and Kyanna helping with the Easter egg hunt pick-up.
I love this picture of Miss O.
They had a lot of fun! Thanks, Cheryl, for providing the candy to go inside the eggs, and for everyone who contributed to make the dinner so excellent!
Sherbet Slush (from our Family cookbook- page 322), by David Knowlton)
1 pkg. frozen raspberries
1 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
4 bananas, chopped and slightly frozen
2 2-liter bottles of Sprite or other lemon-lime soda
In a very large bowl, mash the raspberries. Add the sherbet and then bananas. Mix it together and pour Sprite over mixture until it reaches desired consistency.







2 comments:
Thanks for hosting! It was a lot of fun!
I am so excited to finally see pictures!! I think the one I love the most is of Cohen in the group picture! He is so so so happy and that Easter Basket is almost as big as he is! I wish Ruby had been in the picture too. I notice that all my little kiddos have on shoes and all your little kiddos and Cheryl's don't have on any shoes! Too funny! What a great time for all of them! How fun! And how nice for me to see the pictures of everyone and how my kiddos have grown! LOVE IT!! Thank you!!
Post a Comment