Happy Birthday, Laura!
 |
| The day I got married to Bud |
 |
| Lake Powell |
 |
| The day Laura got married to Nick |
 |
| Alta, Utah |
 |
| I love her hair in this picture! |
 |
| Last summer (2012) |
 |
| December 25, 2012 |
For other pictures of this sweet daughter of mine, click
here or
here or
here. Laura, thank you for being such an amazing daughter, mother, sister, wife, friend, party-planner extraordinaire, and for adding to my grandchild tally next November! You are an outstanding example in all that you do. When I grow up, I want to be more like you.
Now I need to go make
this for you.
Love you, Lar! Happy Birthday!
P.S. It's also birthday time for Joette, Satomi, Cooper, and Annie. Happy Birthday to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment