I've got two more cities to cover on our trip, but I thought I'd take a little break from that for a minute. Two weeks ago, we took Karen car shopping. It was lunchtime and we pulled into a shopping center that had several food choices. Karen was surprised when I parked in front of Five Guys Burgers and Fries. She asked if I picked it because it was what I wanted or because it was what I thought they wanted. I told her I wanted it. I'd been to Five Guys only once before and that was with Samuel's family in California. Bud and Karen had never been before. Because they'd never been, we broke out the camera (the purse camera. My Nikon is going to take $200 to fix and I haven't decided if it's worth fixing or if I should buy something new).
This guy saw us taking pictures and asked if we wanted him to take a picture of all of us together. This is what we got.
But he got a little better after a few more tries.
 |
We ordered one small fries. They filled up a cup and half the bag with fries. We couldn't finish them all. |
 |
| Fabulous! |
Nicko, when you get here, we're going to have a taste test between In-N-Out and Five Guys. We'll see if Five Guys can win you over too.
4 comments:
Won't work. We have 5 guys. It doesn't fill the void In N Out has left
Laura, I have to disagree, since the "Grandma" died, In-n-out has gone downhill with their quality. Five Guys is quite good.
In n out is "GWOSS." Don't try it again. Remember the good old days before they changed everything.
We LOVE Five Guys! Seriously love it. The only thing good about In N Out is the shakes. You can't get those at Five Guys. And, when we have gone to Five Guys outside of Utah we are a little disappointed that we can't get fry sauce. You are a girl after my own heart!!
Post a Comment