Pin It!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Let's Eat Cake!

Today is Bud's birthday. I thought I would put a few of my favorite pictures of him on the blog today.
Red Lobster for his birthday in June of 2004
Carthage Jail, December 2004, standing with his great-grandfather and great-grand uncle. 
Florida, 2006
In his uncle's yard, circa 1953ish. 
Yes, he wears a lot of hats. May 2009
Showing us how to do sit-ups after Laura's graduation from BYU, April 2004
Christmas Eve 2004
June 2004
October 2004 



March 12, 2012 (Danny's birthday!) Hello Eliot and Agnes! 
He's useful for so many reasons. 
His birthday at the Roof, June 23, 2010
And just for fun, here's a photo of one of Bud's 106 Eagle Scouts. Recognize him?
He was running for President earlier this year.
October 2007
Happy Birthday to my dear husband. I love you! I hope you have a terrific day, and that you are blessed with many more birthdays to come. Now let's eat some cake!


No comments: