Pin It!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just A Few More

I might be tired of seeing these kids. Oh well, I'm not, but I'll try to be done pretty soon. Look at Agnes' hair. Laura is so clever with it sometimes. Today she used a nylon (yes, a pantyhose stocking) that had the foot cut away to make this creation. Gorgeous.


I call this next one Agnes' Little Mermaid pose. 


When Karen saw this picture she said "She is T-R-O-U-B-L-E!" (yes, she spelled the word).

These next few pictures show the kids inside of a tree. The tree was hollow for a LONG way up. 

Check this boy out! And look above his head at how far that tree is hollow up there!



I think Agnes saw something that she didn't want to see. Maybe a spider?

I believe it was this picture that Laura used for her Christmas card. In case you don't make the cut from that list, this is what you will be missing (this is that same hollowed out tree, from the outside).





Goodness, I love that baby! 

Hi cute boy!


I wish so badly that I could remember what their surprised faces were all about. Sorry.




Now if that didn't bring a smile to your face, we need to have a talk! Look at that face!




The following was our attempt at another possible family photo worthy of a Christmas card.

We're usually dealing with goofy faces like these. 



Okay, we've had enough. We're tired and need naps! 



1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

These pictures are so great! I love seeing them. I never get tired of it. I'm not sure I am too excited about Agnes' outfit - seems she has on every color possible!! :) But what a handsome family! And little Olive - oh my goodness!!