Here we have the thermometer telling us the caramel has almost cooled enough to begin dipping.
Let the fun begin!
That's beautiful!
I thought this was a fun addition. The only kind of worm I want to find in my apple is right here.
All right, let's get fancy now.
Taste tester, how do they taste?
Mmm. Her's had Snicker bits all over it.
Here's the tray of apples before we drizzled. Yes, there was drizzling.
Ta-da! Karen tried making caramel apples last week with Caleb, but had a few problems, most of which I believe stemmed from using caramel that was too hot and it slid right off the apple.
This caramel is heavenly and stayed put.
We promptly gave all but three of these away.
The dentist around these here parts is retired now, so my teeth can't afford to eat these all by myself.
I believe this one is coated with toffee bits. It was specifically requested by a lady at Karen's work.
And just for fun, I'll show you how Bud prefers his apples.
I guess that leaves the third caramel apple that we kept available for someone else.
Who wants it?





2 comments:
Well of course I DO!!! I DO!!
. . . besides I'm finishing the doll pillow to bring over today (fingers crossed) and bag to replace the chocolate chunks we borrowed weeks ago.
Post a Comment